Cooking Parties with Indulge Culinary Academy
In just a few easy steps you can plan an unforgettable party experience for you, your child, or special someone! We can help you celebrate your birthday, anniversary, graduation, or any special event. During the party you will be taught be a trained culinary instructor, make delectable dishes, and create many memories.
1. Customize your event
Meet with your party consultant to design your party theme. You can choose from the various party themes below. Your theme will include a 2-3 course meals (including dessert!) Examples of some of the cooking themes below:
2. Choose a flavor-filled menu
Inspired by flavors spanning the globe, all menus highlight seasonal and local ingredients. We are glad to accommodate dietary restrictions
3. Final touches
From food recommendations to party favors and special requests, we guarantee a seamless event planning experience and an unforgettable cooking party filled with friendship and fun!
Pricing starts at $25 per person (minimum 10 guests to book event) for a 3 hour event
Standard Services (included in pricing above):
- Complete menu and event planning.
- Shopping services and ingredients using the freshest seasonal produce from specialty purveyors
- Instruction and guidance from professionally-trained chefs.
- All cooking equipment for use during cooking (chef knives, cookware, cook’s tools, measuring cups & spoons, etc.) will be provide on site.
- Arrangement of cooking stations to accommodate the event.
- Dish clearing, washing and kitchen cleaning.
Additional Services (included at your request):
- Cooking themed invitations
- Arrangement and delivery of rental equipment if needed (decorations, plates, stemware, tables, chairs, linens, etc.). Feel free to bring in your own decorations
- Party favors (aprons, bowl scrapers, cooking class gift certificates etc.).
- Non-alcoholic beverage packages (basic and premium). You are also welcome to bring your own free of charge.
- Extended event time (if booking exceeds contracted time limit)
Please call us at (623) 932-0286 or email us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org